Soi 1 Bangkok
Slumber Party Hostel
Soi 1 Bangkok
Slumber Party Hostel Bangkok Sukhumvit Soi 1 is a great place to stay in Bangkok for those who want to be close to the action. The hostel is located in the popular Bangkok Sukhumvit Soi 1 area, which is full of bars, clubs, and restaurants. The hostel is also close to public transportation, making it easy to get around the city.
SERVICES & FACILITIES
• Chillout areas • High Speed Wi-Fi in common areas • 24-hour Security • CCTV • Laundry Service • Tours & Attractions • Secure Lockers • Bar & Cafe • Outdoor Terrace • Hot Showers • Reading Lights • Plug Sockets • Linen included • Wristband payments • Air Conditioning • Microwave • BBQ • Luggage Storage • All Day Reception
Sukhumvit is one of the most popular areas in Bangkok for tourists and locals alike. The area is home to some of the best bars, nightclubs and nightlife in the city. Whether you’re in the mood for a quiet night out or a wild night on the town, you’ll find what you’re looking for in Sukhumvit.
About our Bangkok Youth Hostel - Best Location in Sukhumvit Soi 1
This hostel is the best hostel in Bangkok for visitors looking to experience the heart of the city. Close to the skytrain in sukhumvit, you are sure to experience the best of the urban jungle that is Bangkok. If you’re looking to party, you’re in luck as this youth hostel is a favourite for the bar and club goers. With a convenient location and great amenities, this hostel is perfect for those who want to have a great time in Bangkok.
Hostels in Bangkok | Hostels in Phuket | Hostels in Chiang Mai
Contact our Hostel Sukhumvit Soi 1 Bangkok
Address: 19 Sukhumvit 1 Alley, Khwaeng Khlong Toei Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10110
Phone Number: +66 021-155-192
Slumber Party Soi 1 Cheat Sheet
Everything you need to know about traveling Bangkok
This is where most travelers to Thailand sample their first Thai beer, their first Sangsom and perhaps, their first bucket. Bangkok has become a party capital in Thailand. It's cheap. Real Cheap.
There are endless deals in all of the different bars with happy hours starting and finishing at all times of the day.
Expect to pay minimal prices for local beer and buckets come cheap too, especially if you're sharing.
"What's a bucket?" We hear you ask.
It's a literal bucket , or small pail, that is filled with at least the few shots of liquor, usually Thai whisky, then topped up with Coke, Sprite or infamously, Thai Red Bull known as M150.
This stuff packs a punch and is not to be taken lightly, expect it to keep you awake and get you hammered.
Bangkok is capital of Thailand with an enormous population of 10 million people and growing. Being the city center you get a blend of everything that can accommodate everyone. But there are still some guidelines here and there, wear shoes when going out to bars and clubs, this applies for guys only, ladies you are all good.
- When going on your local detour to 7/11 please wear a shirt, this ain't the south.
- Taxis are everywhere, do not fall for the tuk tuk driver offering free service for the day because it is a Thai public holiday, nothing is free, there is only honey when there is money.
- When going to getting a cab ride, agree on fare beforehand not after, or can easily book a Grab or Bolt, 2 of the most useful apps you will get to know in south east Asia.
- Street food is great, you have many places where you can get it, buyer beware the later in the night you wait to eat that food the more it was sitting outside, to be bought.